Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46] >
Off topic: 不翻译时聊电影(Translations and Movies)
Thread poster: chance (X)
wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:57
Chinese to English
+ ...
" 被当时的干部子弟们亲切地称为“老莫” " Feb 24, 2014

http://travel.sina.com.cn/china/2009-10-27/1100113209.shtml

“城中老莫”大地西餐厅的故事

“莫斯科餐厅”,曾经是中国最神圣的红色西餐厅,被当时的干部子弟们亲切地称为“老莫”。但是,对于京城寻常百姓来说,吃西餐还是首选有“城中老莫”之称的大地西餐厅。其实,大地西餐厅的年头可比莫斯科餐厅长。至于莫斯科餐厅怎么就后来居上,很大程度还是人为的因素。

http://sp.chinadaily.com.cn/caipu/2014/0220/379045_2.html

餐厅身世:传奇式的莫斯科餐厅

1954年建成的特级俄式西餐厅,其建筑风格充满浓郁俄罗斯的情调。圆穹形的深咖啡色门廊,高达7米的屋顶,华丽镀金的大吊灯,4个青铜大柱如主心骨一样立于中央……老莫曾经是中国最神圣的红色西餐厅,国家领导人曾在此举行盛大宴会,像《血色浪漫》和《梦开始的地方》等电视剧曾在此拍摄过。

曾经,《北京晚报》上出现了一幅照片:一个年轻人得意地举着叉子,配图文字是“我也去了趟老莫!”这后来被认为是“老莫”这一名称的由来。在老北京人心里,几乎人人都有老莫情结。

那个年代的中国人,唱的是苏联革命歌曲,穿的是列宁装、布拉吉,俄罗斯大餐仅存在于普通人的梦中,一碗罗宋汤就已经是“开洋荤”。如今,莫斯科餐厅也请来当地歌唱家每天进行表演,很多上了岁数的人喜欢跟随歌声附和熟悉的曲调:喀秋莎、莫斯科郊外的晚上……

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
湛蓝的天空 Feb 24, 2014

ysun wrote:

我記憶中的“陽光燦爛的日子”

Yueyin,

Indeed, those were the days. The Beijing Zoo was immediately to the left-hand side(out of view). If I remember correctly, you could see the monkeys playing around on the Monkey Mountain(猴山) right through the wrought-iron fence from the front parking lot of Moscow Restaurant.

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
我記憶中的陽光燦爛的“樣子” Feb 25, 2014

Steve,

Yes, that's true, including 湛蓝的天空 that's what I really meant by 我記憶中的“陽光燦爛的日子”. The admission ticket was only 10 cents to enter the Zoo. I also remember that there is a movie theater just next to the Moscow restaurant. It took me only 5 cents to buy a movie ticket when I produced my student ID. Nowadays, it could cost 100 Yuan to watch a movie.

[Edited at 2014-02-25 02:34 GMT]

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
Local time: 20:57
English to Chinese
+ ...
Shake hands Feb 25, 2014

I'm so glad to see there are quite a number of us here who can relate to those days, and even to the scenes. Pkchan, Ysun and Steve (that's the name you go by, isn't it, whereistip?). Shake hands!

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:57
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
老廣老香會是聽不準 Feb 25, 2014

he-li wrote:

在Youtube上看《阳光灿烂的日子》。发现中文字幕错误很多。举几个例子:

字幕:你最近没有心爱什么人吧(声音:你最近没有新认识什么人吧?);
字幕:做小提鞋,还有做什么叫什么的(声音:做小提琴,还有做芝麻酱什么的);
字幕:后来我们上课的时候包了一个人的菜刀(声音:后来我们上课的时候包儿里掖的全是菜刀);
字幕:星期一,我们院大援手(声音:星期一,我们院儿大人少);
字幕:这是我画的尖头图,你顺着镜头走,准能找到我们(声音:这是我画的联络图,你顺着箭头走,准能找到我们);

字幕:“出太阳了”(声音:抽根儿烟得了。)。
字幕:你怎么老穿这件衬衣?从来就没有见你买过。(声音:你怎么老蹭烟啊?从来就没有见你买过。)
字幕:有什么啊?回到黄景河不就得了吗?(声音:有什么啊?回头还你一盒儿不就得了吗? );

字幕:我来试试….(跳下台子)....千万别死去,我爱你,不要死去。我们还没有杀掉叛徒,还没有刺杀列宁
(声音:瓦西里…(跳下台子)…告诉捷尔任斯基,布哈林、 托洛斯基都是叛徒,他们要刺杀列宁)

字幕:快去救你爷爷(声音:瓦西里,快去救列宁)

[Edited at 2014-02-23 09:41 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-02-23 09:42 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-02-23 23:22 GMT]

對白太地道,會考起老香港,加上配字幕的人可能是太年輕,沒有經歷過那段陽光燦爛的日子,或對時代背景不熟悉,因此會出錯。從影帶到Youtube,看過不下4次,其中配樂比較突出的當然是鄉村騎士間奏曲,片中所用其他音樂,在wiki有詳列。

[Edited at 2014-02-25 14:04 GMT]

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
North and South Feb 25, 2014

he-li wrote:

I'm so glad to see there are quite a number of us here who can relate to those days, and even to the scenes. Pkchan, Ysun and Steve (that's the name you go by, isn't it, whereistip?). Shake hands!

Hi, he-li. Glad to see you here posting again. Yes, I go by Steve or Stephen. Up north, people are very relaxed about shortening each other's names. But down south, they are real sticklers for getting it exactly right. No one would call you Kathy if you introduce yourself as Katherine, or vice versa. Incidentally, I once witnessed a female colleague (from Georgia) begrudgingly correct a male colleague (from Minnesota) for making that mistake.

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
郭沫若题写的 “北京展览馆” 大字 Feb 25, 2014

Yueyin,

Thanks for the links. Indeed one can't but admire the beauty of the architecture of 北京展览馆.

This link you provided has a lot of good images representative of the interior of 莫斯科餐厅 ...
http://zhuangxiu.pchouse.com.cn/xiaoguotu/1110/139352_all.html

The lighting of this image is just right. It reminds me of walking into the dining room ~50 years ago.

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
It used to be an exclusive restaurant Feb 25, 2014

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/北京展览馆

莫斯科餐厅

从北京展览馆西侧绕过北展报告厅,便可来到莫斯科餐厅。该餐厅是北京首家对外开放的特级俄式西餐厅,被亲切地俗称为“老莫”。该餐厅设有旋转门、华丽的大吊灯、青绿雕花铜柱、高脚杯,一派富丽堂皇。[2][9]

1954年10月,莫斯科餐厅建成。当时,餐厅门口站有军区部队调来的警卫,厨房请苏联大厨烧制俄罗斯宫廷菜,餐具器皿均为银质,用餐时播放《莫斯科郊外的晚上》、《喀秋莎》、《红莓花儿开》等乐曲,以及柴可夫斯基的《六月船歌》、《悲怆》等古典音乐。起初来该餐厅就餐的不是一般人,须凭票进入。1954年10月27日,中央民委在该餐厅宴请前来北京展览馆参观的达赖、班禅及西藏僧俗官员。1957年,朱德到莫斯科餐厅就餐,该餐厅的主厨王兆忠特意为朱德做了两个巨型糖花:一座是克里姆林宫,一座是天安门。[2]

后来,莫斯科餐厅逐步对外开放,出现了针对高级知识分子的对外赠券,平民百姓有钱也可去吃。作家吴欢曾经笑着说:“上世纪五六十年代去一次老莫了不得,恨不得半年都得说道说道!”那时,一级教授季羡林也爱去莫斯科餐厅,后来他对媒体回忆称,当时自己每月工资345元,加上中国科学院学部委员的津贴每月100元,共445元,而赴莫斯科餐厅吃一次,大约需要1.5元至2元,汤菜全有,还有黄油面包,以及一杯啤酒。莫斯科餐厅的食客不仅有党和国家领导人,还有末代皇帝溥仪、作家章诒和,《鲁迅传》的导演陈鲤庭、演员于蓝等等。[2]

文化大革命期间,北京的各军区大院的子弟为莫斯科餐厅起了“老莫”这一绰号。姜文的电影《阳光灿烂的日子》中,马小军、刘忆苦等等大院子弟在莫斯科餐厅中聚众聊天,在精神空虚的岁月里,这些热血青年在“老莫”回味往昔时光,寻求精神慰藉。

1995年出版的一本画册的序言中,有画家黄永玉写的《大家张伯驹先生印象》,写到1982年黄永玉携妻儿赴莫斯科餐厅吃饭,“忽见伯驹先生蹒跚而来,孤寂索漠,坐于小偏桌旁。餐至,红菜汤一盆,面包果酱,小碟黄油两小块,先生缓慢从容,品味红菜汤毕,小心自口袋取出小毛巾一方,将抹上果酱及黄油之四片面包细心裹就,提小包自人丛缓缓隐去……”这是因为张伯驹的妻子潘素生病了,这小方巾包裹的面包是拿回家给潘素吃的。黄永玉评价张伯驹: “富不骄,贫能安,临危不惧,见辱不惊……真大忍人也!”[2]

I think the professor got the prices of the restaurant completely wrong. As I remember, in the late '50s, early '60s, the table d'hôte menus ranged from ¥20 to ¥30, roughly half the monthly wages of a regular worker.

If it were 1.5 to 2 yuan, everyone and his brother would have been in there.

[Edited at 2014-02-25 20:29 GMT]

wherestip
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Before 1958 Feb 25, 2014

Well, I was wrong. Lo and behold, I found this image on the web.

It must have been way before my time then.

~*~*~*~*~*

p.s., Indeed, the receipt still showed "苏联展览馆莫斯科餐厅"; and BTW, it was still printed in traditional Chinese characters. So that was prior to 1958, after which the exhibition hall had its name changed to "北京展览馆", on the order of Premier 周恩来; and simplified Chinese characters also became the norm.

I would think the admission was strictly limited to a privileged group of people, as described in the wiki page for "北京展览馆". And the low, low prices were only a nominal charge, apparently a perk for these folks ...

后来,莫斯科餐厅逐步对外开放,出现了针对高级知识分子的对外赠券,平民百姓有钱也可去吃。

[Edited at 2014-02-26 04:04 GMT]

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
English to Chinese
+ ...
听电影对白 Feb 26, 2014

pkchan wrote:
對白太地道,會考起老香港,加上配字幕的人可能是太年輕,沒有經歷過那段陽光燦爛的日子,或對時代背景不熟悉,因此會出錯。從影帶到Youtube,看過不下4次,其中配樂比較突出的當然是鄉村騎士間奏曲,片中所用其他音樂,在wiki有詳列。

[Edited at 2014-02-25 14:04 GMT]

由此想到,听英文电影的对白,漏掉一些内容也是很自然的

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
English to Chinese
+ ...
Name Feb 26, 2014

wherestip wrote:
Hi, he-li. Glad to see you here posting again. Yes, I go by Steve or Stephen. Up north, people are very relaxed about shortening each other's names. But down south, they are real sticklers for getting it exactly right. No one would call you Kathy if you introduce yourself as Katherine, or vice versa. Incidentally, I once witnessed a female colleague (from Georgia) begrudgingly correct a male colleague (from Minnesota) for making that mistake.

Glad to have the name established. My real name is HE Li, which is probably the shortest name in Queensland where I live, and occasionally I find that having too short a name is not very convenient, for example, Gmail does not allow me to use my real name for email address as it is less than the 6 letters required. Sometimes I wonder if I should give myself a longer name.

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
English to Chinese
+ ...
细节 Feb 26, 2014

《阳光灿烂的日子》电影中的一个细节上的败笔就是上百号差点打起群架的小混混涌进莫斯科餐厅庆祝两方和解。这无法让我相信。还有就是他们使用的啤酒杯我是在80年代以后才见过。另外,他们在卢沟桥打架,好几百人从卢沟桥涌入莫斯科餐厅,不大可能。即使在今天,运输好几百人也需要好好组织一番,可能还会惊动公安局。

当然,电影里也说过了,马晓军的记忆可能有误。

[Edited at 2014-02-26 00:30 GMT]

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
握手 Feb 26, 2014

he-li wrote:

引起共鸣了吧?

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:57
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
上世纪六七十年代在“老莫”就餐的人们 Feb 26, 2014

See more

http://fra.proz.com/forum/chinese/30418-唱歌吧sing_sing_a_song-page74.html?start=1096
http://fra.proz.com/forum/chinese/30418-唱歌吧sing_sing_a_song-page75.html?start=1111

[Edited at 2014-02-26 04:01 GMT]
Collapse

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
望"洋"兴叹 Feb 26, 2014

wherestip wrote:

Yueyin,

Thanks for the links. Indeed one can't but admire the beauty of the architecture of 北京展览馆.

Steve,

我一开始贴了一张莫斯科餐厅的照片,顶上是湛蓝的天空,那就是我记忆中的阳光灿烂的样子。但过不久,那张照片就不能显示了(我估计你还是看到了)。所以,我就换了这张星光灿烂的夜景和那个链接。很高兴这些照片和文章能给你带来美好的回忆。据介绍,这张星光灿烂的夜景是在北京奥运前夕拍的。奥运期间我回了北京,那时确实是阳光灿烂的样子。

我在北京上学期间,上莫斯科餐厅吃饭肯定不可能,只能望"洋"兴叹。文革前那几年除了上课,就是学习反修文件,我甚至连动物园都没去过。那时虽然穷,但心中阳光灿烂。

80年代我调回北京后,工资奖金增加不少,才偶而去莫斯科餐厅吃饭。那时,去莫斯科餐厅吃饭的老百姓已经较多了,但我印象中价格还是较贵的。我去那附近玩时,多数是上展览馆马路对过吃各种各样的小吃,有时也到莫斯科餐厅给孩子们买些西点。我印象很深的是那里的奶油起酥很好吃。以后即使是公出去莫斯科也没找回那种感觉。那种感觉也许跟慈禧太后吃窝头一样。

北京展览馆的建筑确实漂亮。莫斯科餐厅再往里走,就是北京展览馆剧院。前面有一大片水面,是个很美丽幽静的去处。

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2008-04-23/22532000779.shtml

[Edited at 2014-02-26 15:37 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

不翻译时聊电影(Translations and Movies)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »