Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 20:48
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jan 12, 2017

Hi,

I have two spare licences (Premium and Personal) for a keyboard editing software called KbdEdit (http://www.kbdedit.com/), which allows you to customize your keyboard and type in different languages.
Please take a look and reply to this thread if it is something that can be really useful to you.
The first reply gets the Premiun edition; the second the Personal one. You don't have t
... See more
Hi,

I have two spare licences (Premium and Personal) for a keyboard editing software called KbdEdit (http://www.kbdedit.com/), which allows you to customize your keyboard and type in different languages.
Please take a look and reply to this thread if it is something that can be really useful to you.
The first reply gets the Premiun edition; the second the Personal one. You don't have to pay anything, they are already paid for.
I will contact you to get a name, an e-mail and an address, which will be relayed to the creator of the software (Ivica) so that he can send you a link from which you can downolad your licensed copy.
Collapse

Valentin Stanchev

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:48
English to German
Thanks Jan 12, 2017

Hi Recep,

I had looked at KbdEdit before, having found Microsoft's own tool wanting, and I would love to give the paid version a go.

Endre

Valentin Stanchev

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
Thanks again Jan 23, 2017

I've just downloaded KbdEdit Premium and cannot wait to give it a whirl. I'll try to report back with any findings.
Many thanks once again, Recep!

Endre

Anton Konashenok
Anton Konashenok  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
French to English
+ ...
Yes, please! Jan 23, 2017

Hi Recep,
I've done a lot with MSKLC before, but seeing that KbdEdit not merely replaces MSKLC but also addresses some of its shortcomings, I would like to put it to good use.
Thanks!

Valentin Stanchev

Valentin Stanchev
Valentin Stanchev
Bulgaria
Local time: 19:48
Hi Jul 1, 2019

Hi,
I would like to try this app to make few modifications on my keyboard. I have tried Keyboard Layout Manager, but there are sume bugs that appeared. If someone has a spare license that does not need any more. i would appreciate it if you contact me. Thank you in advance.
Best regards
V.Stanchev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Keyboard Editing Software Giveaway

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »