Thread poster: ybreikaa
ybreikaa
ybreikaa
Egypt
Local time: 08:55
Arabic to English
+ ...
Nov 9, 2015

To whom it may concern, I hope you're all fine. I need your help, especially the help of English - Arabic translators. I am working on a research about CAT Tools, and I need an amount of translators who use them to answer a questionnaire. So could you help me in that?
Those who would like to give a hand, kindly answer the questionnaire on this link: http://goo.gl/forms/VIluDkJ8Q5
Feel free to s
... See more
To whom it may concern, I hope you're all fine. I need your help, especially the help of English - Arabic translators. I am working on a research about CAT Tools, and I need an amount of translators who use them to answer a questionnaire. So could you help me in that?
Those who would like to give a hand, kindly answer the questionnaire on this link: http://goo.gl/forms/VIluDkJ8Q5
Feel free to share this message.
Thank you very much,
Yomna

[Edited at 2015-11-10 13:06 GMT]
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason:
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post.
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason:
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: empty

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Research about CAT Tools

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »