Thread poster: Golden View
Golden View
Golden View  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 15:12
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 5, 2003

I would like to open this topic, cause it should be good to share goodies with those who may find those tools helpful.

Suggest a tiny but practical unit conversion tool here first, Unit Conversion tool(单位换算小精灵).
And it has Chinese (Simplified) UI.

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:12
English to Chinese
+ ...
Too late to repent! Jul 5, 2003

Golden View wrote:

I would like to open this topic, cause it should be good to share goodies with those who may find those tools helpful.

Suggest a tiny but practical unit conversion tool here first, Unit Conversion tool(单位换算小精灵).
And it has Chinese (Simplified) UI.

Hi Golden View,

Thanks for sharing although I saw the goodies after I was stuffed. I once spent 1000+ bucks on NJ Star and Twinbridge but just learned from you that they could be downloaded for free. Alas! it's too late to repent!

Oh, yes! "The overturned cart ahead is a warning to the ones behind!"

Thanks, anyway!:)

BBW

[Edited at 2003-07-05 13:31]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Useful Chinese tools

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »