Thread poster: SteBe (X)
SteBe (X)
SteBe (X)
Local time: 20:22
Spanish to German
+ ...
Jan 31, 2008

Dear ProZians,

I apologize for the impatience I displayed when I complained that no one from the site staff was answering me.
I really did not know that there is no staff support at weekends, and I was very irritated by the fact that I had forgotten to specify an important information in the Premium Connect job I applied for submitting my quote. As this was an immediate job, I knew I had to add a note to the outsourcer at once in order to prevent a misunderstanding, but the qu
... See more
Dear ProZians,

I apologize for the impatience I displayed when I complained that no one from the site staff was answering me.
I really did not know that there is no staff support at weekends, and I was very irritated by the fact that I had forgotten to specify an important information in the Premium Connect job I applied for submitting my quote. As this was an immediate job, I knew I had to add a note to the outsourcer at once in order to prevent a misunderstanding, but the quote was not listed under My Connections.
(Now the problem is solved and it is listed there)
Sorry, once again, I did not know that there is no staff support at weekends and could not believe (on Sunday) that no one could help me within two days.
I apologize to the site staff for any inconvenience my impatience may have caused.

I'd like to point out that I am very satisfied with the direct, accurate and quick support I have received from the site staff so far.

Best regards

SteBe
Collapse

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:22
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Thanks a lot for your kind words! Jan 31, 2008

Dear SteBe,

There is no need for any apology!

We usually take a look at the site outside office hours to take care of emergencies and to solve as many problems as possible.

Sometimes there are problems that can't be solved by the staff member who got on-line because doing so would require tools and/or information that he/she does not have at home.

Thanks for supporting the site!
Warm greetings from sunny La Plata,
Enrique Cavalitto

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Apologies to the site staff - I am satisfied with the support

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »