Ziad Marzouka
Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 01:37
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 13, 2006

Hello,
My work doesn't require the use of TagEditor a lot, but I have used it more than once in the past and I had no problems at all. But now I am translating some webpages from English into Arabic. (As you know Arabic is written from right to left unlike English) and the translated text appears all mixed up! first of all the alignment appears to be from left to right, and second if there's an English word in the middle of the Arabic text, all the text appears mixed up. I don't have much
... See more
Hello,
My work doesn't require the use of TagEditor a lot, but I have used it more than once in the past and I had no problems at all. But now I am translating some webpages from English into Arabic. (As you know Arabic is written from right to left unlike English) and the translated text appears all mixed up! first of all the alignment appears to be from left to right, and second if there's an English word in the middle of the Arabic text, all the text appears mixed up. I don't have much experience with this program so I would really appreciate any help. Thanks very much!

Ziad

[Edited at 2006-04-13 05:49]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:37
English to German
+ ...
Moving the topic... Apr 13, 2006

...to SDL Trados Support - please use this forum to post topics related to SDL and/or Trados.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor and Arabic

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »