Invitation to Participate in Survey on Risk Management Strategies in Translation Projects
Thread poster: Oguzhan Uygun
Oguzhan Uygun
Oguzhan Uygun
Ireland
May 1, 2023

Dear members of the translation community,

I am a student pursuing an MBA in Project Management at Dublin Business School. As part of my research project, "Risk Management Strategies in Translation Projects: An Analysis of Project Managers' Awareness and Practices," I am conducting a survey to identify the risk management strategies used by translation project managers to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction.

If you work as a translat
... See more
Dear members of the translation community,

I am a student pursuing an MBA in Project Management at Dublin Business School. As part of my research project, "Risk Management Strategies in Translation Projects: An Analysis of Project Managers' Awareness and Practices," I am conducting a survey to identify the risk management strategies used by translation project managers to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction.

If you work as a translation project manager, I invite you to participate in this survey. Your response will help us gain insights into the best practices adopted in the translation industry and contribute to its growth.

The survey only takes approximately five minutes to complete, and your responses will be kept confidential. Please click the following link to participate: https://n3n44nusm1o.typeform.com/to/vWfSxhSD

If you have any questions or concerns about the survey or our research, please contact me at [email protected] or my research supervisor at [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your participation and contribution to our research.

Best regards,
Oguzhan Uygun (Student Researcher)
Dublin Business School
Collapse

Nikita Kobrin
Nikita Kobrin  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 09:12
Member (2010)
English to Russian
+ ...
Done May 2, 2023

Good luck with your research project.

NK

Oguzhan Uygun
Oguzhan Uygun
Ireland
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks May 2, 2023

Thank you so much for your contribution and valuable time, Nikita.

Nikita Kobrin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invitation to Participate in Survey on Risk Management Strategies in Translation Projects

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »