ITI Webinar: Social Media for Translators
Thread poster: K S (X)
K S (X)
K S (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:00
Aug 30, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to my ITI webinar on social media for translators.

The recent explosion of social media websites has forever changed the way we communicate with each other. You probably know how to use them for personal purposes, but do you know how to take advantage of these new and exciting tools to learn more and hone your expertise, network with fellow translators and other professionals, or gain exposure and engage with those who are int
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to my ITI webinar on social media for translators.

The recent explosion of social media websites has forever changed the way we communicate with each other. You probably know how to use them for personal purposes, but do you know how to take advantage of these new and exciting tools to learn more and hone your expertise, network with fellow translators and other professionals, or gain exposure and engage with those who are interested in your services?

Join us for an ITI webinar on social media for translators on 25th September.

For more information, please visit http://www.ecpdwebinars.co.uk/events_89873.html

Please share your experience on social media and/or let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

Kasia

www.slobodzian.co.uk
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ITI Webinar: Social Media for Translators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »