Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Blowing the dust off! (English-French collaboration w/ catering college awarded a European "label")
Thread poster: Tony M
Xavier Lecomte
Xavier Lecomte  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:15
Member (2020)
English
+ ...
You the Man, Tony!!! Feb 20, 2007

Bravo Tony! so now I know why you've been skipping town to go to Britany, while always keeping your professionalism and never missing an assignment.

ANd yes, Tony's The MAN, for translation, technical writting, inovative teaching practices, and so many other things

Xavier

Tony M
Tony M
France
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks for your kind words Feb 20, 2007

Wow, thank you Xavier for those lovely compliments! I'm still blushing!

Thanks, too, to previous poster David Goward: interesting to hear of other projects along the same sort of lines.

Personally, I think combining language teaching and slap-up lunches is an excellent idea (well, even if one isn't supposed to talk with ones mouth full!)

Tony M
Tony M
France
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Belated link: Dec 10, 2008

As I can no longer edit my earlier posts, I just wanted to come back and say that I omitted to include the link way back at the beginning where you can learn more about the European Language Label, so here it is now:

http://www.europe-education-formation.fr/label-langues.php

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blowing the dust off! (English-French collaboration w/ catering college awarded a European "label")

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »