Thread poster: dzeguze
dzeguze
dzeguze
Netherlands
Local time: 08:13
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jan 8, 2014

I'm handling a Transit NXT project as a PM and my translator handled the translation in MemoQ. After I imported the TPF package that I got from translator, all match rate information was lost, so it is very hard to see what was translated newly (the project contains a large amount of 100% matches that didn't need to be checked).
Which is even more strange, also the last modification date for ALL segments is now set to some day in 2007, which makes no sense. Looking at the files visually,
... See more
I'm handling a Transit NXT project as a PM and my translator handled the translation in MemoQ. After I imported the TPF package that I got from translator, all match rate information was lost, so it is very hard to see what was translated newly (the project contains a large amount of 100% matches that didn't need to be checked).
Which is even more strange, also the last modification date for ALL segments is now set to some day in 2007, which makes no sense. Looking at the files visually, it seems that everything has been translated, but I really would like to retrieve the correct match rate information.
I'm wondering if the translator did anything wrong when setting up the project in MemoQ. Have you experienced similar issues?
Thanks in advance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Match rate info lost after translating Tranist data in MemoQ

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »