Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:05
Spanish
+ ...
Mar 19, 2003

Hello proZianos,

I want to know if anyone has ever used moneybookers.com to send or recieve money to/from South America. A collegue just told me that it is a cheap way to transfer funds in Europe, but I don\'t know how cheap would it be here?

I know that in order to receive money, the other party has got to create an account in moneybookers.com. Is it too complicated for the client to get a new account, and then send the money, especially if they\'r
... See more
Hello proZianos,

I want to know if anyone has ever used moneybookers.com to send or recieve money to/from South America. A collegue just told me that it is a cheap way to transfer funds in Europe, but I don\'t know how cheap would it be here?

I know that in order to receive money, the other party has got to create an account in moneybookers.com. Is it too complicated for the client to get a new account, and then send the money, especially if they\'re not in Europe?

I\'d appreciate any comment

Claudia

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers.com for South America?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »