linkage tech experience?
Thread poster: Nygma
Nygma
Nygma
Local time: 07:27
German to Greek
+ ...
Mar 21, 2003

Hello everybody, I´m a new proz member and have a question regarding to the german company linkage tech. Last week I got a phone call and was asked if I want to participate in their database?! I agreed to get an information package. Than I got a hint from a colleague who mentioned some serious problems with this company and gave me the link to the website of the IOL in the UK. There I found an apologise from the linkage tech. Now I would like to know whom I have agreed to and if this was a mist... See more
Hello everybody, I´m a new proz member and have a question regarding to the german company linkage tech. Last week I got a phone call and was asked if I want to participate in their database?! I agreed to get an information package. Than I got a hint from a colleague who mentioned some serious problems with this company and gave me the link to the website of the IOL in the UK. There I found an apologise from the linkage tech. Now I would like to know whom I have agreed to and if this was a mistake? Does anybody have experiences with this company?

Thanks in advance.

Collapse

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 08:27
German to Romanian
+ ...
You must use the BlueBoard to inquire about agencies Mar 21, 2003

No info about agencies can be discussed on the forums. You must use the BlueBoard option for that.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:27
English to German
+ ...
Elvira is right Mar 21, 2003

Welcome to ProZ.com, Nygma!

Elvira is right in pointing out that agencies should not be discussed specifically in the forum (also see the related FAQ entry www.proz.com/?sp=faq#forums_badmouthing). The Agency Blue Board is the place to do that on ProZ.com, in addition to other lists dedicated to payment practices.

In this, case, however, I don\'t believe you\'re g
... See more
Welcome to ProZ.com, Nygma!

Elvira is right in pointing out that agencies should not be discussed specifically in the forum (also see the related FAQ entry www.proz.com/?sp=faq#forums_badmouthing). The Agency Blue Board is the place to do that on ProZ.com, in addition to other lists dedicated to payment practices.

In this, case, however, I don\'t believe you\'re going to find anything on the Blue Board because the company you\'re referring to is not a translation agency. However, I there was a long-ish discussion on the German Zahlungspraxis group de.groups.yahoo.com/group/zahlungspraxis/ not too long ago. You can also contact me through my profile for more info.

HTH - best regards, Ralf
Collapse

Nygma
Nygma
Local time: 07:27
German to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry... Mar 23, 2003

I missed the Blue Board! Sorry...

But thank you for giving me the link to \"Zahlungspraxis\". I got the information I was looking for.

And thank you for welcoming me!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

linkage tech experience?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »