I want to build an english-uyghur glossary? how do I do that?
Thread poster: mutallip mamitimin
mutallip mamitimin
mutallip mamitimin  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:38
English to Uighur
Nov 15, 2011

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:38
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Please clarify Nov 15, 2011

Do you want hints on how to collect material or how to arrange an existing material? Do you have a general glossary in mind or one that focuses on a specialty field?

Best,
Attila

Annett Hieber
Annett Hieber  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
More information Nov 15, 2011

Please also specify whether you will use a special software, such as a CAT-tool (which one?) or simply do it using an excel sheet?

Annett

mutallip mamitimin
China
English to Uighur
TOPIC STARTER
my question Nov 15, 2011

I'm a new user. and I went to Terminology and want to build english-uyghur glossary but no Uyghur language option. maybe i need to make a new language pair to add a new langugage glossary. I have an english-uyghur glossary in Excel, how to add it? and how to add a new language pair to KudoZ glossaries?

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Support request Nov 15, 2011

I suggest you submit a support request to ProZ staff. I'm sure they'd be able to add the language so that you can upload your glossary. I've uploaded an Excel glossary in the past, so I know that that bit isn't a problem once the language pair exists.

mutallip mamitimin
China
English to Uighur
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Nov 16, 2011

Emma Goldsmith wrote:

I suggest you submit a support request to ProZ staff. I'm sure they'd be able to add the language so that you can upload your glossary. I've uploaded an Excel glossary in the past, so I know that that bit isn't a problem once the language pair exists.

Thank you so much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »