Adding LibreOffice Suite in the Software Selection
Thread poster: Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
English to Indonesian
Sep 30, 2023

Hello ProZ.com,

I seem to get an impression that there is a significant enough amount of translators who use LibreOffice to warrant its inclusion in the list of software, in user profile settings. May I suggest the office suite to be added? Just to serve as an idea, the format can be something like this:

• LibreOffice Writer (Word processing)
  • LibreOffice Calc (Spreadsheet)... See more
Hello ProZ.com,

I seem to get an impression that there is a significant enough amount of translators who use LibreOffice to warrant its inclusion in the list of software, in user profile settings. May I suggest the office suite to be added? Just to serve as an idea, the format can be something like this:

• LibreOffice Calc (Spreadsheet)
  • LibreOffice Impress (Presentation)

Apologies if the exact same request has been made before, but I couldn’t find it when searching the forum archive. In any event, thank you in advance for considering my suggestion.

Kind regards,
Satan
Collapse

Zea_Mays
Susanna Martoni
esperantisto
Jean Dimitriadis
Philip Lees
Aurélien ARPAZ
Christel Zipfel

Milan Condak
Milan Condak  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:24
English to Czech
Anaphraseus Sep 30, 2023

Mr. Satan wrote:

• There is a CAT for LibreOffice/OpenOffice Writer (Word processing): Anaphraseus

Search results here in ProZ.com: (268 matches)

https://www2.proz.com/?sp=forum&action=SearchForum&advanced=y&search_pattern=Anaphraseus&results_start=250

Milan

esperantisto
    Mr. Satan (X)
    Aurélien ARPAZ

Mr. Satan (X)
    Mr. Satan (X)
    English to Indonesian
    TOPIC STARTER
    Welp Oct 13, 2023

I'm sorry that I have failed you, fellas. I tried, I really did.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding LibreOffice Suite in the Software Selection

TM-Town
    Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
    Anycount & Translation Office 3000
    Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »