Fourth ProZ.com Translation Contest
Thread poster: María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
Local time: 09:16
SITE STAFF
Aug 17, 2007

Dear members,

I am happy to announce that two more source languages have been added to the Fourth ProZ.com Translation Contest!

As of now, members are allowed to submit their entries in the French and Italian source texts.
Of course, submission is still open for all the other source texts already selected, such as th
... See more
Dear members,

I am happy to announce that two more source languages have been added to the Fourth ProZ.com Translation Contest!

As of now, members are allowed to submit their entries in the French and Italian source texts.
Of course, submission is still open for all the other source texts already selected, such as the English, Spanish and German texts: http://www.proz.com/contests

I would like to take this space to publicly thank all the contest coordinators who have helped me find a suitable text or have even written a piece for this contest.

An enormous thanks for all your time and effort dedicated to the contest organization. My extended thanks to all the members who make these community events possible.

I hope you will enjoy translating these great texts!

Thanks again for all your support of the contest.

Kind regards,
Florencia
Collapse

Kshetrapal Sharma
Kshetrapal Sharma
India
Local time: 17:46
English to Hindi
+ ...
suggestion Aug 18, 2007

I wish the similar opportunity be made available in hindi language also

María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Selection of languages are based on the votes of the site members Aug 20, 2007

Dear Kshetrapal,

Members are invited to vote for the language they are interested in and the selection of source languages for the contest are based on the votes of site members and the availability of suitable source texts.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=future_contests

Thank you for your suggestion.

Kind regards,
... See more
Dear Kshetrapal,

Members are invited to vote for the language they are interested in and the selection of source languages for the contest are based on the votes of site members and the availability of suitable source texts.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=future_contests

Thank you for your suggestion.

Kind regards,
Florencia
Collapse

Henar Chico (X)
Henar Chico (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Submission deadline? Aug 22, 2007

Florencia, what is the deadline for the first phase of the contest? Thanks!

María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Deadline of the submission phase Aug 22, 2007

Hi Henar,

The deadline for the submission phase is 3 GMT 12 September.

I will post it as soon as I decide that no more texts are going to be published for this contest.

Thanks for showing your interest in the contest!

Kind regards,
Florencia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fourth ProZ.com Translation Contest

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »