Failed to save target content. An item with the same key has already been added
Thread poster: Helene Minville
Helene Minville
Helene Minville  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 03:53
English to French
Jan 21

I hope you guys can help me resolve this issue. I send a support request to RWS, but no answer so far.

I am unable to use the command: "Save Target As" since yesterday pm. I was able to do so earlier.

FILE: PowerPoint
VERSION: Trados Studio 2022
OP: Windows 11
Only plugins installed in Studio: Antidote

I tried to rename folder C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17
I tried to delete the folder: no result
... See more
I hope you guys can help me resolve this issue. I send a support request to RWS, but no answer so far.

I am unable to use the command: "Save Target As" since yesterday pm. I was able to do so earlier.

FILE: PowerPoint
VERSION: Trados Studio 2022
OP: Windows 11
Only plugins installed in Studio: Antidote

I tried to rename folder C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17
I tried to delete the folder: no result
I closed the program; I closed the computer = no results

Thanks, Helene
Screenshot 2024-01-20 151034
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 10:53
English to Russian
Remove Antidote Jan 22

I don't have Trados 2022 but probably you can try general things like these:
- Remove Antidote (temporarily) just to check if it makes any change.
- Disable TM or TB (temporarily again) and then run the Save As Target command.
- Go to Batch Tasks - Export files - Target version (this feature generates target files in a folder)
- Last resort: create a new project from scratch with only one TM attached (the one you used for translation) without any termbases or autos
... See more
I don't have Trados 2022 but probably you can try general things like these:
- Remove Antidote (temporarily) just to check if it makes any change.
- Disable TM or TB (temporarily again) and then run the Save As Target command.
- Go to Batch Tasks - Export files - Target version (this feature generates target files in a folder)
- Last resort: create a new project from scratch with only one TM attached (the one you used for translation) without any termbases or autosuggest dictionaries. Then run the Pre-translate command.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failed to save target content. An item with the same key has already been added

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »